Landscape Architect – Development
We are looking for someone to plan, create and execute projects while working alongside clients and the project director.
This person will:
- Report to the manager
- Facilitate the review and approval of landscape concept plans and construction
- Provide expert and knowledgeable presentations and communications
- Ensure adherence to the legislative, technical and professional standards upheld by the Alberta Association of Landscape Architects (AALA)
Applicants must have:
- 1+ year of work experience
- Autocad training
- a sharp, confident, assertive, ethical, and ambitious personality
- excellent communication skills
- a friendly disposition that works well with others
Fill out your contact information and upload your resume below.
If we are interested, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
"I enjoyed working with Griffin so much I've hired them for additional work at my office building. They have consistently delivered on timelines, price, and quality of their service. They are a real pleasure to work with."